If you own, manage or occupy a building, your staff can help prevent property loss and, most importantly, avert injury, if properly trained. Would your staff know how to act to save valuable records, expensive equipment and prevent loss of life in the event of fire or emergency?
Evacuation can be chaotic if there is no plan in place. VERST Fire Services provides Warden Training to a range of businesses and Health Services across Victoria. Our Warden Training courses are developed in accordance with Australian Standards AS3745 – 2010 and AS4083 – 2010 and are structured to provide your wardens with the knowledge and experience to deal with emergencies that may occur.
- WARDEN OVERVIEW SESSION
- WARDEN ADVANCED SESSION TWO
- CHIEF WARDEN GROUP
- HEALTH CARE FACILITY TRAINING
- EVACUATION TRAINING
THESE SESSIONS CAN BE DELIVERED AS A PACKAGE OR OFFERED INDIVIDUALLY
Some of the topics covered:
- Emergency Control Organisation
- Emergency Planning Committee
- Responding to emergencies
- Span of Control
- Command and control
- Problem Solving using FADE
- Objectives using SMARTS
- Scenarios specific to the workplace and key positions
- Specific Health Care facility requirements
We are able to facilitate an evacuation drill on completion of the session and evaluate post evacuation with a debrief.